Learn and Relate
You probably have a lot of questions about expungement, record sealing, pardons or clemencies. Here's where a lot of those questions will be answered. Look through the articles below and find the ones that address your questions about record relief. Take a little time to read them over and get a better understanding of the record clearing process. Then, if you think you've read something that applies to you and your case, feel free to take the eligibility test to see if you are a candidate for having your record cleared.
- What is Expungement?
- Expunging a Felony Charge
- Expunging a Misdemeanor Charge
- Can All Criminal Convictions Be Expunged?
- What to Expect: How Long a Record Expungement Can Take
- Five Reasons to Get Your Criminal Record Expunged
- Ending Employment Discrimination with an Expungement
- The Difference Between Expunging Felonies & Misdemeanors
- How Record Expungement will Help You Take Out Loans
- Reasons for Expunging Dismissals & Not Guilty Findings
Clemency or Reprieve
Top 10 Reasons
- 1. Employment
- 2. Education
- 3. Housing
- 4. Loans
- 5. Licensing
- 6. Insurance
- 7. Firearm Rights
- 8. Federal Assistance
- 9. Adoption
- 10. Volunteering
Latest Blog Posts
If you're one of the millions of Americans...
The terminology concerning clearing your criminal record often...